Whether your website is meant for e-commerce, lead generation or awareness building, you’ll see far greater results when you optimize it for search. It’s the single most cost-effective way to attract new visitors to your site.
But engaging in SEO is a bit like investing in the stock market. There’s a lot to know. The rules, tools and market conditions (read: Google algorithms) are constantly changing. Which is why more and more online marketers who want to maximize website ROI are turning to an SEO specialist. Like me.
I can help to ensure that your site is targeted for the correct keywords and keyword phrases … help you increase the quality of traffic to your site (and in turn, increase conversions) … improve your site’s rank in SERPs … make sure your site’s code is up to date … and ensure that it displays properly on smartphones. My SEO process includes:
- Analysis of visible website content, with suggested changes
- Source code analysis, with suggested changes
- Incoming link report and link-building recommendations
- Keyword research on your targeted keywords and phrases
- Keyword competitor comparison
- Creation of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools accounts as needed
- Creation of Google Places page for local search as needed
- Submission of website to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, DMOZ
- Creation and submission of sitemap to search engines
Wondering just how optimized—and generally effective—your site really is? Find out with a Website Assessment.
Ready to make your website more productive?
Contact me today and schedule a website assessment.